Sunday, October 30, 2005

And Justice For All

Here's the most amazingly creative and self-assured child that I've ever known! I've been trying to take photos of my nieces and nephews for some time now... It all started with Phillip's senior pictures and then my mother wanting new photos (rather than the traditional school photos) of all of the grandchildren. Well, Aziahauna, who's pictured here, is usually my best subject for photos. She's so zany and full of life... and has a reputation for being quite a handful to watch! Well, taking her photo this time around (for my mother's frames) proved to be quite difficult since I just couldn't get her to be calm or stay still (see below). I gave up and decided to wait for another day... but of course, since it was no longer HER idea... she decided to trike ONE LAST pose. She insisted that I take a picture of her while pledging allegiance to my parents' flag, which overlooks the lake. Notice the beam of sunlight shining down on her! She's truly a gift to the world! Posted by Picasa